Most homeowners try to find ways to improve their energy efficiency and reduce their electricity bills. A simple way to do this is by having your air conditioning system maintained regularly. Schedule routine maintenance on your AC systems with Charest Heating and Cooling and start saving money today!
We offer an annual maintenance agreement program that detects and corrects minor issues before they become major problems. Taking preventative care of your equipment could mean additional years of reliable service and operation.
Should your equipment malfunction while you’re enrolled in the program you’ll automatically get 10% off of any parts or labor needed for repairs. And our maintenance agreement customers always get priority response!
Schedule your maintenance tune-up online today or call us at (586) 480-5060 or (248) 987-4244.
A qualified technician will complete the following during a maintenance check:
- Lubricate blower & bearings
- Check belt condition & tension
- Check filters
- Set dampers
- Check fan speed
- Turn off humidifier / close damper
- Clean condensate drain
- Check amp draw of motor
- Check thermostat
- Check & clean condenser
- Check suction line temperature
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check all safety controls
- Check contactors & relays
- Check, start & run capacitors
- Check all wiring connections
- Check compressor
- Check condenser fan motor
- Check temperature drop across coil